About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! Me and DH are 27. We met at the end of our senior year in High School and married three years later on June 25 2005. We have been TTC for over 3 years. Now we are expecting twins in June. I hope to encourage and be encouraged through our journey.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

My little June Bugs @ 17 weeks




How far along? 17 Weeks!!

Baby's Size? Babies are now the size of an onion! They don't stink like one :)
Baby's skeleton is hardening, changing from rubbery cartilage to bone, and fat is finally accumulating around it. His umbilical cord is getting thicker and stronger, and those little fingers and toes now feature one-of-a-kind prints.

Weight Gain? 7lbs

Maternity Clothes? All maternity pants.

Stretch marks? None!! i just hope it stays this way.

Belly button in or out? It's getting really close to the surface.

Sleep? Not terrible but not good.

Foods I am loving? tomatoes with salt YUMMMM and Ice water, lots and lots of ice.

Foods I am hating? This is going back to normal. I can eat the food I cook.

Best moment this week? Hearing the heartbeats...its been a while

Movement? Yes, I can feel the baby move to the surface and then actually feel the baby. The part of my belly will get really hard. DH even gets to feel it. It's only one of them. The other doesn't get close enough to the surface. My OB verified it is the baby I feel!!! I can't feel it move back in though. My belly will just be normal in that spot. I can't wait for actual movement!

Symptoms? stuffy nose (so annoying) It's like being sick with out being sick. If that makes sense? and minor headaches.

Genders? No clue but the office will be calling me today or tomorrow to set up the scan!!! So excited!

What I miss? Not having to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.

What I'm looking forward to? Finding out the sex

Weekly Wisdom: A Prenatal massage will help sciatic nerve problems.

Milestone:Being in the 2nd trimester!

Emotions: Excited. Can't wait to find out the sex and start feeling them.

I have been getting all these red bumps/ pimples (you can't pop) all over my chest, belly, legs and arms. I showed them to my OB Friday. She said that with all those she bets there is at least one girl in there. She said they are hormonal and they come from to much estrogen. So between me and possibly one or more girls is why they are all over me. Time will tell.

Any guesses on what we are having?

5 comments:

  1. How exciting! You look great Amber!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K, I had all those red bumps and pimples all over my chest and shoulders and upper back when I was pregnant and I was pregnant with a boy. I'm surprised your OB gave you that prediction based on that, because that's pretty much an old wives' tale! You could also say acne is from having a boy because of the testosterone (which is the hormone that gives you acne).

    Time will tell what you are having - not your acne!! I can't wait to find out!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I had the stuffy nose too. No fun. Can't wait to hear what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there girlie...glad you able to eat your food you cook again:) and also happy things smoothly sailing along....I would guess one of each!!!

    ReplyDelete