About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! Me and DH are 27. We met at the end of our senior year in High School and married three years later on June 25 2005. We have been TTC for over 3 years. Now we are expecting twins in June. I hope to encourage and be encouraged through our journey.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 27, 2011

19 weeks and Gender Reveal

2 GIRLS!!!!!!!!!




Baby A is folded in half. Her little leg looks like a frog leg! So cute. Gymnastics????



Baby B the active one so precious all snuggled up!



How far along? 19 Weeks!!

Baby's Size? The Girls are now the size of a mango!
Vernix caseosa, a greasy white substance made of lanugo, oil, and dead skin cells (yum) now coats baby's skin, shielding it from the amniotic fluid. (Picture yourself after a nine-month bath, and the need for protection makes sense.) You might get to see the vernix at birth, especially if baby is premature.

Weight Gain? 8lbs

Maternity Clothes? All maternity pants. Might need to start looking at tops. Mine still fit they are just getting short.

Stretch marks? None!! I just hope it stays this way.

Belly button in or out? It's pretty much even with the rest of the belly.

Sleep? The same, I was told yesterday to STOP sleeping on my back. I don't do it on purpose I just wake up that way. I think its because my hips and shoulders need a break.

Foods I am loving? A little of everything. Still tomatoes with salt and Ice water, lots and lots of ice.

Foods I am hating? Nothing new

Best moment this week? Seeing the GIRLS!

Movement? Yes but not kicks and punches just tightening when they get close to the surface.

Symptoms? stuffy nose that has become bloody (YUCK) backaches, hips and shoulder aches while sleeping, leg cramps. Its been a lovely week :)

Genders? Two girls

What I miss? Not having to use the bathroom in the middle of the night.

What I'm looking forward to? Seeing their faces. Just not anytime soon.

Weekly Wisdom: Move slowly

Milestone:half way there!

Emotions: Excited, I can start shopping.....SCARY!!!

5 comments:

  1. 2 little girls!!!! Ohhhh so sweet!!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it, I knew it!!!! How exciting!!!! Two girls!!! Congratulations momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome...Two little twin girlies..Oh man momma you will be in major trouble when it comes to the shopping...There are so many cute girl clothes and all the accessories to go with it..Oh my!!!! Im so excited and happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww yay!! You were right! :) Congratulations on two precious little girls!

    ReplyDelete