About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! Me and DH are 27. We met at the end of our senior year in High School and married three years later on June 25 2005. We have been TTC for over 3 years. Now we are expecting twins in June. I hope to encourage and be encouraged through our journey.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

My little June Bugs @ 13 weeks




How far along? 13 Weeks!!

Baby's size? Babies are now the size of a peach!
They are forming teeth and vocal cords. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with his head now only one third the size of his body. And intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy.

Weight Gain? My scale at home say 3lbs but my clothes and belly say other wise.

Maternity Clothes? I bought some maternity pant this weekend!!! I love them. I'm not sure why I tortured myself the past week and didn't get them sooner.

Stretch marks? none.

Belly button in or out? In but I'm sure its gonna be out in no time.

Sleep? Still Really good.

Foods I am loving? Mac and cheese and Ice water. I never understood what a fellow blogger meant when she said lots of ice. But I do now! The colder the better. So refreshing

Foods I am hating? Meat by itself, even the smell grosses me out.

Best moment this week? Hearing that even though I haven't gain weight I'm ok and the babies are ok. I mean I'm getting big just not weigh wise....weird!

Movement? none that I can feel

Symptoms? Morning, Day and Night sickness, fatigue, dizziness and the dreaded constipation and to add another, daily headaches.

Genders? No clue, I've had dreams of two little boys and just the past few nights have been of two little girls.

What I miss? eating and not having to go the the bathroom so often.

What I'm looking forward to? Being in the second trimester.

Weekly Wisdom: Write down any questions you have for your OB. If not it will be forgotten by the time you get there.

Milestone: Being in the last week of the First trimester!!!!!!!

Emotions: Good. Still easily agitated but I'm not sure how much longer I can blame that on the pregnancy.

So at the OB on Friday she said I was measuring 20 WEEKS!!!! Not complaining just wondering how big I will get. Like I said earlier I have been concerned about not gaining weight. My OB said that I have such a small frame (5'5" and 110 lbs) she doesn't see me gaining over 30 lbs (even with twins). I asked her if this was safe for the babies she said as long as I'm eating they are getting what they need! HUGE sigh of relief.

While I was at Moth.erhood Mater.nity in the dressing room I decided to stick the belly on and see what I'm gonna look like. DH stepped out to get me a different size and when he came back he got this little surprise!!

4 comments:

  1. Whoa! I had to go back and re-read....For a second there I thought I'd been MIA longer than I thought. You have such a cute lil' baby bump! I'm so jealous, but gratful that you've graduated from IF.

    Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can blame the pregnancy for being irritable THE ENTIRE TIME. I'm not just saying that. I was sooo bitchy right until the end. It just kept getting worse!

    Wow, I can't believe you're measuring 20 weeks! Your tummy definitely doesn't look 20 weeks yet. It's funny though how everyone shows differently at different times. My friend looked the same as you when she was ACTUALLY 20 weeks. I, on the other hand, was enormous at 6 weeks. It all evens out in the end though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bump is def starting to pop:) Lovin it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great now and in the future! :) And yes ice water. Lots and lots of ice with water! LOVE!! :) Even now when I'm nursing I have a thirst that puts my pregnancy thirst to shame!

    ReplyDelete