About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! Me and DH are 27. We met at the end of our senior year in High School and married three years later on June 25 2005. We have been TTC for over 3 years. Now we are expecting twins in June. I hope to encourage and be encouraged through our journey.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

I just wanted to tell everyone Merry Christmas and to be safe over New Years! I have off until after the first of the year so I will be hit and miss here on my blog.

I'm officially 14 weeks today! Woo Hoo for the second trimester!! Weekly update coming soon (hopefully!)

Over my vacation I do plan on cleaning out the room we are gonna use as the nursery. I hope I remember to take lots of before and after photos. We wont be buying furniture until late next month or early February since we will know the sex of them by then. At least it will be empty and ready for paint if we decide to do that.

Merry Christmas Bloggie friends!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the 2nd trimester! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete