About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! Me and DH are 27. We met at the end of our senior year in High School and married three years later on June 25 2005. We have been TTC for over 3 years. Now we are expecting twins in June. I hope to encourage and be encouraged through our journey.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My little June Bugs @ 12 weeks



How far along? 12 Weeks!!

Baby's size? Babies are now the size of a plum! After weeks in the critical development stage, almost all of their systems are fully formed.

Weight Gain? My scale at home say 3lbs but my clothes and belly says other wise.

Maternity Clothes? Just the bella band but I think I'm going this weekend for some new pants.

Stretch marks? none.

Belly button in or out? In

Sleep? Really good. I wanna go to bed at like 8:00 (pathetic I know) but I force myself to stay awake until 8:30 or 9:00.

Foods I am loving? Mac and cheese

Foods I am hating? Just meat, even the smell grosses me out.

Best moment this week? Seeing both babies yesterday at my NT scan. Baby A is a thumb sucker and extremely active. Baby B is more relaxed.

Movement? none that I can feel

Symptoms? Morning, Day and Night sickness, fatigue, dizziness and the dreaded constipation and to add another, daily headaches.

Genders? No clue, but I have been having dreams of two little boys. I really hope its one of each. Just a few more weeks and I will know.

What I miss? eating

What I'm looking forward to? Being in the second trimester.

Weekly Wisdom: Use the bathroom before you leave the house, even if you don't feel like you need to.

Milestone: Getting pregnant

Emotions: Cranky and its only with the people I work with. I use to say I wanted to return to work after having the babies, now not so much.

I am so behind on these post. My roll over is on Thursdays so I will be 13 weeks in two days. I'm sure I will get it together soon.

3 comments:

  1. Once you have those little junebugs you might find you NEVER want to go back to work again! I can't even fathom the idea of leaving Noah and going to work. I've always known I would be like that when I had a baby though. Then there's my two good friends who thought for sure they'd want to go back, one until she actually had the baby and realized she couldn't leave him, and one until a month before she went back when she realized how much she DIDN'T want to leave her daughter. After a few months of giving it a try she's cutting down to 14 hours a week.

    I'll be interested to see what ends up happening in that area for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. My son's heartbeat is 154 and my daughter's heartbeat is 160. What are yours??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been in love with Mac n Cheese my entire pregnancy and Panera Bread has it now on there menu and it is wonderful!!! So creamy and tons of cheese

    I cant believe you are almost out of your first trimester how great:) and I hear you on not wanting to go back to work I really would love to stay home with Baby Hakes for the first year but its just not possible:( But I am going back part time so I guess its a compromise...

    Take Care and have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete