About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! Me and DH are 27. We met at the end of our senior year in High School and married three years later on June 25 2005. We have been TTC for over 3 years. Now we are expecting twins in June. I hope to encourage and be encouraged through our journey.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Thank for the well wishes

The hysteroscopy went well. He did find something and took a biopsy. He should have the results later this week or next week. He didn't seem concerned and if it is anything it can be treated with antibiotics. So right now I'm not too concerned (or should I be???). I'm a little crampy today but nothing bad. I haven't taken any of the pain meds he prescribed. TMI alert- Can't wear tampons, have inter.course for 2 weeks or take hot baths. That's not a problem, I only take showers and nothing against pads, they just aren't for me. So right now I feel like I'm suffering.

I have never been put to sleep in my life and it was definitely an experience. I'm glad that everything went well and I didn't have any bad side effects....sore throat or vomiting afterwards. The only thing is, I was rambling about the stupidest things before I went out, i.e. BP oil spill, not drinking alcohol in 3 years....I could tell I was making a fool of myself so I finally just stopped talking mid sentence. LOL

After I came too in recovery, my doctor gave me some photos from the procedure and said here you can post these on facebook. DH said I said all loud "I don't have that crap!" There goes my nice quiet girl image!!! Nothing against people who have myspace or facebook cause I used to have one.

Don't know if I told ya'll or not but he tested my Thyroid and he thinks I'm borderline so he started me on a "baby dose" of synthroid (sp). He said that after the pregnancy if I want, I can stop taking it as long as I get tested every year.

UPDATE: Just got off the phone with my doctor. He said that what he biopsied was more than likely inflammation from the BCP I'm on. But just to make sure he sent it off and will have the results next week.


  1. Glad everything went smoothly:) Everytime I go under I say the craziest things too...I always worry I might say something not so nice but so far just usually rambling's about nothing...just this and that:)

  2. Being put to sleep is a very interesting experience. I always say stupid things and am so paranoid that they will start the procedure before I'm actually knocked out. One time I remember even yelling "I'm not asleep yet!! Don't start!!" haha. That was the last thing I remembered. :) That's great that you didn't have any nasty side effects and great that your RE isn't concerned.