About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! Me and DH are 27. We met at the end of our senior year in High School and married three years later on June 25 2005. We have been TTC for over 3 years. Now we are expecting twins in June. I hope to encourage and be encouraged through our journey.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

When can I test?

When can I take a HPT? I don't wanna take one to early but then again I don't think I can wait until Tuesday of next week. I triggered with Lupron so does that stay in your system like Ovidrel?

I was telling DH the other day how I'm trying not to stress and look into things. One day my girls are sore the next they aren't, then they're sore again( or is that because I have been smashing and poking them all day?). One day I have cramps the next I don't....I think my nose has a little more mucus today than yesterday.I'm doing a great job not looking into things. Can you hear the sarcasm pouring off that last comment?

Hope eveyone is having a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I think you are "not looking into things" at the same pace I was. It's hard not to try and decipher every little detail. When we did IVF I didn't do a HPT....I didn't want to see a + from the trigger shot and I couldn't deal w/another false test so I waited for my beta. ;)

    Good luck to ya and loads and loads of ~~~Sticky Vibes~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure if the trigger with Lupron is different or not. I triggered with Ovidrel and on my first IVF I tested out the trigger...it lasted in my system about 3 days past my 5 day transfer. My second IVF I tested the day before the blood work. I would say wait until this weekend if at all possible. Fingers crossed for you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol!!!

    Um, I took my HPT at 12DPO and only because I was pretty sure I was pregnant (even though I was convinced I would NEVER get pregnant). Before that I hadn't taken a single HPT in about 8 months because I was so irrationally scared of them. I was convinced that I was cursed to never see two lines on a pregnancy test, so even if I WAS pregnant, POAS would magically make me NOT pregnant. But then with that last cycle things felt very strange in my uterus - feelings I had never had before (like stomach cramps but in my uterus) and so I took an OPK first (so I wouldn't smach my hopes of being pregnant - I always pretended I was until I got my period so that I wouldn't be disappointed before I was already moving onto a new cycle). It was way positive, so then I finally took an HPT, despite my paranoia.

    Yeah, there's my whole story. lol. My point was, I took mine at 12DPO. And then got a beta that day and it was 88.7.

    ReplyDelete