About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! Me and DH are 27. We met at the end of our senior year in High School and married three years later on June 25 2005. We have been TTC for over 3 years. Now we are expecting twins in June. I hope to encourage and be encouraged through our journey.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

Update

Today I'm officially off bed rest. Everything went great on Tuesday ( I got great pics of the embroys) we transfered 2 and he said that we would be able to freeze 6 maybe 8. So if your keeping up that means we only lost one out of the 11 we fertilized!!!!! Thanks for the advice and well wishes!!


Sorry for such a short post. I'm on my phone.

3 comments:

  1. Praying they snuggle in for 9 months!! Glad to hear it went so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-Hoo!! Praying you get positive results!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is amazing news that you will have 6 or 8 future snowflakes for a later date...huge relief:) Even though you are off Bedrest still take it easy til you get your beta results back:)

    ReplyDelete