About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! Me and DH are 27. We met at the end of our senior year in High School and married three years later on June 25 2005. We have been TTC for over 3 years. Now we are expecting twins in June. I hope to encourage and be encouraged through our journey.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, November 22, 2010

My little June Bugs @ 9 weeks





How far along? 9 Weeks!!

Baby's size? Babies are now the size of a green olive!
My little embryos have now officially graduated to fetus-hood. Adding to the excitement, a Doppler ultrasound device might be able to pick up the beating heart. With basic physical structures in place and increasingly distinct facial features, baby is kind of starting to look like...well...a baby!

Weight Gain? I'm still thinking 2 lbs

Maternity Clothes? Just the bella band

Stretch marks? none.

Belly button in or out? In

Sleep? I get up to use the bathroom around 1:00 each morning and have such a hard time falling back to sleep. Other than that I wanna go to bed at like 8:00, I feel so exhausted after working 10hrs. I feel like the further along I get the sleepier I get.

Foods I am loving? I'm still not loving food but if its salty its my best friend.

Foods I am hating? Chocolate...normally I LOVE it.

Best moment this week? Being able to hear the heartbeats for the first time even though it was only like 2 secs per baby.

Movement? none

Symptoms? Morning, Day and Night sickness, fatigue, dizziness and the dreaded constipation.

Genders? No clue

What I miss? eating

What I'm looking forward to? Feeling movement, my baby books says maybe only 1 more month!

Weekly Wisdom: Take a book to the OB, she could very well be gone for over an hour delivery a baby while you sit in the exam room half naked bored stiff!

Milestone: Getting Pregnant

Emotions: Still a little weepy and snappy. I feel like I'm getting better, maybe.

My official due date is June 23rd but she said she wont let me go past 37 weeks which would be June 2nd. But she said to expect the babies at the end of May. That's only 6 months!!! Crazy. So if they really are coming at the end of May I might need to come up with new little nicknames instead of June bugs....

1 comment:

  1. You look so good and glad the june bugs are doing good:) If you are considering purchasing a fetal heart monitor I had bought two of them thinking if I liked one over the other I could return the other one...well I liked both but went to return one and both were non returnable...my bad I didnt check...anyways I have it listed on Craigs list but no bites so was thinking about hubs putting it on ebay...Its a Sono Line B the nicest one...I could give you more info if your interested...Take Care!!!

    ReplyDelete