About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! Me and DH are 27. We met at the end of our senior year in High School and married three years later on June 25 2005. We have been TTC for over 3 years. Now we are expecting twins in June. I hope to encourage and be encouraged through our journey.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, November 8, 2010

My little June Bugs @ 7 weeks




How far along? 7 Weeks!!

Baby's size? My little June bugs are the size of a Blueberry. Baby's brain -- both hemispheres! -- is growing fast, generating about one hundred new cells every minute. Arms and legs are emerging as joints start to form, and a permanent set of kidneys (baby's third!) is now in place

Weight Gain? My weight fluctuates so much anyway, between 3-5lbs so I'm not really sure if I have gained any.

Maternity Clothes? I bought a bella band this weekend. My pants will still button but after about 5 minutes of sitting my stomach is hurting pretty bad.

Stretch marks? none

Belly button in or out? In

Sleep? Is getting better. I sleep most of the night but right before my alarm goes off I wake up a million times.

Foods I am loving? I'm still not loving food but eating has gotten better. I had Ninfas the other day and it was WONDERFUL

Foods I am hating? Chocolate...normally I LOVE it.

Best moment this week? Seeing both babies still growing on schedule.

Movement? none

Symptoms? Morning, Day and Night sickness and fatigue.

Genders? No clue

What I miss? eating

What I'm looking forward to? Being 2 months

Weekly Wisdom: Asking for a prescription for nausea medicine doesn't make you weak.

Milestone: Getting Pregnant

Emotions: weepy...I feel like I have been chocking back tears on everything lately. Yesterday at church the opening prayer had me in tears and as soon as it was over we had to shake hands and greet people around us. The first guy probably thought I was a fruit cake! hahaha

My belly is definetly getting bigger. Even DH said something the other day. The pic I think makes it look bigger than it really is. I guess thats what you get with twins though!

3 comments:

  1. You are adorable. Yay for a growing belly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great! My love for chocolate went away for awhile too. It's funny how your taste buds can change so much during pregnancy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear things are going so well:) I to lost interest in a ton of foods I loved but then in second trimester they tasted good again:)

    You are going to have such a cute little belly bump!!!

    ReplyDelete