About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! Me and DH are 27. We met at the end of our senior year in High School and married three years later on June 25 2005. We have been TTC for over 3 years. Now we are expecting twins in June. I hope to encourage and be encouraged through our journey.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, November 1, 2010

My little June Bugs @ 6 weeks

How far along? 6 Weeks!!

Baby's size? My little June bugs are the size of a sweet pea.

Weight Gain? none

Stretch marks? none

Belly button in or out? In

Sleep? Really bad lately.

Foods I am loving? nothing, all food sound terrible. I feel like I have been force feeding myself.

Foods I am hating? everything

Best moment this week? Seeing two little heartbeats

Movement? none

Symptoms? Morning sickness. Although I'm not sure why it's called morning cause I have it all day everyday!

Gender? No clue

What I miss? eating

What I'm looking forward to? not feeling sick.

Weekly Wisdom: Heat makes the nausea worse

Milestone: Getting Pregnant

Emotions: weepy


Sorry I don't have pictures up, not that anything has changed. I haven't felt like doing anything this weekend.

I have been feeling a little down this past week. I am so use to doing everything around the house that when I see DH putting away the dishes or folding laundry I feel like a terrible wife. Between the nausea and the hormones i feel like a completely different person. Is this normal?

3 comments:

  1. Yaaaaaay for two heartbeats!!!

    Don't feel like a terrible wife. Nausea and hormones are an awful combination. I had 24/7 nausea until the 2nd trimester and morning and afternoon nausea until the third. I felt like a completely different person, too. You're cooking babies now, you ARE completely different!! You'll probably never be the same again, but things will get better. Your DH will understand... or I hope he will. Mine did!

    Unless you live in Canada I don't know what to tell you about the nausea. I went on diclectin and it was amazing because it kept me from puking all the time. I was still nauseous, but it really helped. I didn't want to go on anything while pregnant and only took tylenol ONCE my entire pregnancy. But honestly, nausea is the worst feeling ever. I can't hack it. So diclectin saved my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES completely normal! My pregnancy with DS was as easy as they come physically, but I was shocked by how hard it was emotionally. I wasn't ready to feel so blah and hormonal all the time, I thought the hormones were just something you laughed about after you rudely demanded a pickle or something. But it was very real and sometimes debilitating, how those emotions rocked me. I didn't feel like doing anything I normally loved to do, like reading or other hobbies. It was HARD! I found the days where I forced myself to do something, or where I got out of the house for whatever reason, were a lot better.

    I'm so happy and excited for you, I don't know if I've ever posted my congratulations, but CONGATULATIONS! My prayers are with you and your little family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you know my answer to this post...seeing that Im having the same issue but not sick....but bedrest/horomones:(

    I did not having any sickness but cant imagine it...I hope it will get better for you:) Sounds like two girls!!!!!

    Keep your chin up girlie...Hugs

    ReplyDelete