About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! Me and DH are 27. We met at the end of our senior year in High School and married three years later on June 25 2005. We have been TTC for over 3 years. Now we are expecting twins in June. I hope to encourage and be encouraged through our journey.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Refinance

We have been trying to get our house refinanced for the past 2 1/2 months. Everything under the sun seems to have gone wrong. Our appraisal came back to low for us to keep paying our taxes and insurance ourselves (I hate Escrowing) So in order to not have to we have to come to the table with money. I didn't really want to, especially cause it is taking from our saving that we have set aside for IVF. Today we are supposed to be closing but they have been telling us that for a week now. If we don't close by today our rate will expire. I keep telling myself that GOD will take care of us and we will be able to refi at 4.5% (isn't that an awesome rate????) get pregnant our first IVF, have great eggs to freeze and have money set aside for the next frozen transfer (siblings of course). Sounds like a lot but my GOD is awesome and I know it can happen.

Tomorrow I go in for them to check my Thyroid again. Dr. G has been putting off us starting the meds because my levels are to high. If tomorrows levels come back good we will be given the green light to officially start the meds. The only bad thing is, if they don't get the results back until Friday then I have to wait until Monday for the baseline and to start meds. Also if the results come back high he will adjust the dose, make me take it for another 2 weeks before he will test me again. If this happens I think I might go crazy. The anticipation is killing me. I had it in my head already that we would have a late June baby. Our 6th anniversary is June 25th.

I shouldn't put myself through all the different scenarios of how far I will be at certain time of the year. I know that when I do get pregnant and have him/her the timing will be just right and all this waiting will have been worth it..... so much easier said than done, if only I could follow my own advice ;)

Hope every one's week is going good.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you'll be delayed just enough so we will still exactly at the same time :) Really though you do want that thyroid in control. I'm on synthroid too and it's a big balancing game but the only times we've had a pregnancy has been since my thyroid levels were being treated. God is watching over you and making sure your RE gets the thyroid just right to keep your future baby safe. Have patience, HE has your back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl.. I could not find an email for you to reply. BUT, I did want to let you know that I trimmed the wick because it was about an inch or so long. I guess it was just the way they made the candle.

    ReplyDelete