We have been trying to get our house refinanced for the past 2 1/2 months. Everything under the sun seems to have gone wrong. Our appraisal came back to low for us to keep paying our taxes and insurance ourselves (I hate Escrowing) So in order to not have to we have to come to the table with money. I didn't really want to, especially cause it is taking from our saving that we have set aside for IVF. Today we are supposed to be closing but they have been telling us that for a week now. If we don't close by today our rate will expire. I keep telling myself that GOD will take care of us and we will be able to refi at 4.5% (isn't that an awesome rate????) get pregnant our first IVF, have great eggs to freeze and have money set aside for the next frozen transfer (siblings of course). Sounds like a lot but my GOD is awesome and I know it can happen.
Tomorrow I go in for them to check my Thyroid again. Dr. G has been putting off us starting the meds because my levels are to high. If tomorrows levels come back good we will be given the green light to officially start the meds. The only bad thing is, if they don't get the results back until Friday then I have to wait until Monday for the baseline and to start meds. Also if the results come back high he will adjust the dose, make me take it for another 2 weeks before he will test me again. If this happens I think I might go crazy. The anticipation is killing me. I had it in my head already that we would have a late June baby. Our 6th anniversary is June 25th.
I shouldn't put myself through all the different scenarios of how far I will be at certain time of the year. I know that when I do get pregnant and have him/her the timing will be just right and all this waiting will have been worth it..... so much easier said than done, if only I could follow my own advice ;)
Hope every one's week is going good.