About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! Me and DH are 27. We met at the end of our senior year in High School and married three years later on June 25 2005. We have been TTC for over 3 years. Now we are expecting twins in June. I hope to encourage and be encouraged through our journey.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Cycle update

I went in this morning and everything looks great. I have 12-13 follicles on each ovary. I'm waiting to hear back form the doctor on whether or not I will trigger tonight. I hope so.... If we do that puts ER on Thursday and 5DT on Tuesday.

AHHHHHH I can't believe its here and this is really happening!!!

My entire family keeps telling me this is it. Could this really be it??




UPDATE: Just spoke with the doctor. We are triggering tonight and in the morning with Lupron. I updated my side bar....

3 comments:

  1. How exciting! Praying for those follies to fully mature and make some healthy eggs for retrieval!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting seems like you have a ton of follicles:) Not sure if they talked to you about preventing over stim or not but I followed and did this each time even if they didnt tell me 2 because I was overstimed my first IVF and it was terrible....I would not drink water after ER just Gatorade...Powerade...or Vitamin water...any liquid with Electrolytes in it....and eat salty foods....like Chicken noodle soup...tomatoe soup...broth....vegatable soup...ect...This will help with overstim....usually most people get overstimed if they have a lot of follicles and then become Pregnant because then E2 will get even higher with pregnancy...Anyways good luck and cant wait to hear how many Eggs they are able to retrieve:)))))

    ReplyDelete