About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! Me and DH are 27. We met at the end of our senior year in High School and married three years later on June 25 2005. We have been TTC for over 3 years. Now we are expecting twins in June. I hope to encourage and be encouraged through our journey.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Much needed vacation....

DH and I had a much needed vacation. We drove to Colorado and stayed for the week. The weather is AWESOME! especially compared to Texas heat. It was our first time going there and we loved it. We are already talking about when we will be able to go back.

So yesterday I went back to the doctor. CD1 BW and U/S. During the U/S she saw the same stupid cyst that was there from 3 weeks ago, even after being on the BC for so long. She said more than likely he would put me on a different BC for another two weeks and see how I respond to that. She said she would call me and let me know how the labs turned out. Well great news my estrogen was extremely low so the cyst isn't active and we can start the medicine on Friday. Woo Hoo! I'm not talking cloimd this round since I didn't do well on it last time. So we will see.

1 comment:

  1. Hello there....thanks for the comment....I will add you and follow your story...bummer abt those cysts...I used to have cancled cycles all the time from my PCOS cysts!!!

    ReplyDelete