About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! Me and DH are 27. We met at the end of our senior year in High School and married three years later on June 25 2005. We have been TTC for over 3 years. Now we are expecting twins in June. I hope to encourage and be encouraged through our journey.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Acupuncture....

So tomorrow morning at 9 I have a regular doctors appt to see how many follies I have and how big they are. Then at 3:00pm I go to my first acupuncture session. I'm a little nervous and excited at the same time. Mrs. Hammer at http://maybeitsallinmyhead.blogspot.com/ gave me some info on it (Thanks!!). I'm a little less nervous now but I did read on another blog how it hurt and nothing about it helped her relax, if anything it stressed her out seeing all the needles. I really do need to stop searching the Internet for things until after I have it done.

Before I went in to have the HSG test my doctor told me not to read about it on the Internet. Just that comment alone freaked me out a little. I took his advice (it took everything in me not to google it). I'm sooooooo glad I did. The Internet made it sound horrible. My experience was nothing more than a routine pap smear. Nothing about it was painful.

Oh and one more thing, just to show how GOD has a sense of humor. My girlfriend who is pregnant found out she was having a little boy a couple months ago. She went back to the OB Monday and they told her she's having a GIRL.

2 comments:

  1. I did Acupuncture and the needles are so small it does not hurt one bit:) They did put them in weird places but I found it relaxing but different....Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loooooved acupuncture, I found it so relaxing and I hope you do too. I'm not scared of needles, but even those that are, I've heard they still find it relaxing.

    Hope you saw great progress on your follies yesterday too.

    Thanks for reading and your comment on my blog, I'll start following along with your journey now and cheering you on :-)

    ReplyDelete