About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog! Me and DH are 27. We met at the end of our senior year in High School and married three years later on June 25 2005. We have been TTC for over 3 years. Now we are expecting twins in June. I hope to encourage and be encouraged through our journey.
Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Never in a Million Years

did I think once the girls came home I would just completely throw my blog to the side. Many of you are pregnant, have moved on to adoption or are even contemplating going through fertility treatments again and I haven't been there for you like you were for me. All of you have been so supportive and kind through my process and I feel guilty for not staying up to date with everyone and letting you all know how the girls are, especially since many of you were there during the most difficult time in my life (hospital stay). The girls are doing great. We have had our ups and downs but nothing I'm going to complain about....I have 2 beautiful healthy baby girls!!!

We have been venturing out of the house more and more and it's crazy how twins draw so much attention. We are celebrities. Even every Sunday at church it takes us 10-15 minutes to get to our seats and we only have maybe 75 people in our church. The fun part is seeing peoples face when we tell them they are 7 months old. They are just now in 3 months clothes.




Harper & Paisley


Harper


Paisley

6 comments:

  1. I have been thinking about and the girls. So thanks for the update. :) They are just too cute!!! I can't believe they are 7 months old either. WOW! Time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww they are so tiny!!! Wow, 7 months old already, I can't even believe it! I'm glad everything is going well with you guys. Try and keep us updated a little more often! And for Pete's sake, feel free to talk about the "downs." We all have them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear all is well! Welcome back! And I know jsut what you mean when you FINALLY venturing out of the house with multiples....we are celebrities every single place we go with our triplet girls...and then when they find out we're having another...oh goodness the questions never cease to end! It takes forever to go anywhere! But it's so worth it! The girls are BEAUTIFUL and I am so glad they are growing great and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, you're girls are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, they are so cute in their little fall outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty sure you've had a lot going on lately, so no hard feelings. Your girls are ADORABLE!!! Love the photos! Hope you are doing good!

    ReplyDelete